The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Move It On Over

Well, some of you may have heard this story from me by now, but I need to share it for posterity. I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday on Monday, December 7th.
Chelsea has been feeling it for a while, but the little grapefruit baby was too teeny for anybody in the outside world to enjoy. But NOW...
I woke up with my alarm at 7:02 a.m. and had barely gotten out of bed before Chelsea said, "Rabbit, come here. Feel." I put my hand down and boomp, boomp, there it was! It felt like somebody jump-kicking a wall of jello. I immediately felt an incredible high. It stuck with me for five hours.
It didn't hurt that after this little experience, I got in the car and my CD player perfectly timed "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" to end right as I pulled into the parking lot at school.
At the moment, life does not get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment