I thought I would add a new picture along with a few from John's Birthday celebrations. He has had the good luck of having school closed all week so far and was just notified that tomorrow schools are closed as well! AHHHH, talk about an unplanned vacation. The plans were to have a birthday dinner and cake but it turned into a lunch and cake because who wants to wait when you are home in a blizzard? It has also occurred to me that I may one day have to make 2 batman cakes a year if this baby is going to be anything like his dad. Ha, that would be funny!
The lunch was delicious and Jack is now enjoying it as well, as he kicks around in joy. The picture is from this morning so that puts Jack at 32 weeks and 5 days. He is doing great, measuring perfectly and on "schedule". We have doctor appointments every two weeks now and will soon be going down to once a week at the beginning of March. So far so good!
What a lovely posting! Thank you! You've made john and Jack happy men and I'm so grateful for you, my darling pengie! I'm taking a "sick" day today and loving every second of staying home. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteNanet