The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Live and In Person!



So, as most of you know, Jack was born on Sunday, March 21st at 3:09 p.m. It was the day of the Spring Equinox--yet another reason for us to think of our son as extra special! He was born 12 days early at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long, with blonde hair. We got to come home on Tuesday at 10 in the morning, and this was our first opportunity to film this little booger. He was pretty awake at the time, after having slept through two movies with his mom. As dad, I've realized I'm more or less the "pit crew"--I rush in and do whatever's necessary the second I'm needed! Look forward to many more entries as we go. The time has come, he's here, and there's a whole life to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. The last few days feel like a dream....thanks for letting me share this special time with you. I loved every second !!! He is so sweet !!!!

    ReplyDelete