The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Roses are red, violets are blue, and time is beginning to crawl.













Hello again! Writing this on a Saturday that began way too early. Jack is passed out in his swing, Chelsea is cutting invitations for Matthew and Isabel's wedding, and I'm listening to Oh! Mercy and catching up on the little things. It's been a fun few weeks, with days off of school due to ice, rain, or whatever, and days that felt like they lasted an eternity, more than making up for the time off.
Jack is right on the cusp of many things right now. He can walk, more or less, as long as he has one hand on something for support. A few days ago he stood for a full twenty seconds alone as Chelsea watched; when he turned and realized he wasn't leaning on her anymore, plop! Down he went. But I'm guessing those stretches will get longer as his chubby little legs start to do their job.
He's also talking a mile a minute. We're starting to recognize certain sounds; when hungry, he yells "Ba ba ba ba baaaa!!!" Whenever he sees me or plays with a guitar while I'm gone, it's "Dad dad dad." And when he's annoyed, it's "Ma ma moooom!"
Uh oh, sounds like he's waking up. I'll post these pictures and be off. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. When's he gonna start playing that game system! Olde Skool!!!

    He's getting bigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John! I love your postings and can't wait to see the "real thing" in April!

    ReplyDelete