The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother, You Had Me

How time flies. The last time I finished an entry, life seemed stable and we were heading toward winter break. Here I am with the next, and we're cleaning the house to put it on the market tomorrow and thinking about which house we liked most in Virginia this past weekend. I've quite trying to be on top of things, it's enough to keep up for now.
Mother's Day has come and gone as well, and I'm still in awe of how much Chelsea surpasses any expectations I could ever have had for the mother of our children. I could never have imagined. Jack and Julia don't know how good they have it. I'm so thankful for her.
And at the same time I think of the original Mom Fehskens, Janet. Distance has failed in keeping us apart in word, thought, and spirit. I love her so much, and made a video, in which Jack, Julia, and Chelsea were also willing participants, and sent it to her for that special day. I don't have FB anymore so I couldn't share it that way, but maybe you'll get a smile out of seeing it here. See you soon.





2 comments: