Well, all remaining doubt is banished. Chelsea and I went to the doctor's today. The nice nurse said she would probably have to chase the "little peanut," but almost as soon as she put the wand to Chelsea's abdomen there it was--a surreal, spacelike swish-swishing sound. Our baby's heartbeat, at 130 beats per minute. Wowza.
That is the Sweetest Sound !!!
ReplyDeleteLove You Already !!!!
Grandma
Holy hell! Sounds like my upstairs neighbors last night! I had no idea that pogo-sticking was still so popular.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Exciting! Chelsea, has John made an jokes related to the Alien movies yet?
Nurse: I would TOTALLY let her talk to me. Nice. She can check me for a heartbeat.
weird.
ReplyDeletemaybe you're having a squirrel? also, evester has requested a boy cousin. make it so.
ReplyDeletewell if eve says its a boy then it must be so... she is the first to name the gender! haha, a squirrel did pass my mind.
ReplyDelete