The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sizing!

I have officially found the first pair of pants that do not fit very well! Haha and I am sad because they were my favorite dress pants to wear while teaching. They actually were the right length to wear with shoes that were not 4 inches tall. Darn Darn Darn! I guess this is the start of a very long list of clothing that will no longer fit very shortly. I also predict that I am going to have a lot of closet space soon! This may be the first time I can actually start saying I have nothing to wear and it will be true. Ohwell here's to the batbaby!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! I am very excited for you guys! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blog. I cant wait to be a follower! God bless you and that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first use of diaper pins when you are pregnant is not for diapers.....
    They are to expand your pants with !!!!!
    You just have to wear a shirt that covers it up !!!
    Who cares about clothes anyway ???
    By the way, how are your shoes fitting ???
    Are your feet getting wider yet ???
    Of course, shoes are not important to me and you either !!!
    It seems it is time to go shopping !!!!

    ReplyDelete