So here we are going on 17 weeks and I do not feel much different. I was beginning to think that I was malfunctioning when I heard too many comments such as... "You are not even showing yet". I began to obsess over this and asked around, I got even more worried when I was told by 3 different people that they outgrew their pants around 14-15 weeks. AHH! I can still wear my favorite jeans and I can actually wear those black pants again for some strange reason. So after worrying, calling my mom and being assured there was nothing wrong with me I continued to search the Internet for other 17 week pictures of pregnant women. The visual proof that I was normal was evident when I found other women worrying about the same thing but their pictures looked very much like me, no protruding bump. I will most likely look back at this post and wish I wasn't showing, like my mom said but for now at least my temporary worry is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment