Although today was an early start, Jack decided to do marathon training at 530 AM! This morning was sonogram #2 and Jack is doing well! His kidneys are fine and are within normal size and normal fluid levels. He decided to again be stubborn and did not want to move for the sonogram lady. We got to see him sucking his thumb and he was looking straight out at us so we did not get a good profile picture this time but it was still very cute. He now weighs 1 pound 12 ounces, a "good weight" as per the nurse. The due date has not been changed so we are still on track for April 2nd, woohoo! Below is a week 26 picture, next to the Christmas tree. It may not look like it but there is a definite Jack there and I have on maternity jeans too. My other jeans still fit but the button is somewhat of a pain when I bend over so I do not wear them often now. Overall everything is going well, I feel great and John is too thrilled to feel Jack when he is up at normal hours, trying to wake John up at 530 to feel kicks doesn't work well. haha. Check back soon for an update!
The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens
Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Check "in" #2
Hello All!
Although today was an early start, Jack decided to do marathon training at 530 AM! This morning was sonogram #2 and Jack is doing well! His kidneys are fine and are within normal size and normal fluid levels. He decided to again be stubborn and did not want to move for the sonogram lady. We got to see him sucking his thumb and he was looking straight out at us so we did not get a good profile picture this time but it was still very cute. He now weighs 1 pound 12 ounces, a "good weight" as per the nurse. The due date has not been changed so we are still on track for April 2nd, woohoo! Below is a week 26 picture, next to the Christmas tree. It may not look like it but there is a definite Jack there and I have on maternity jeans too. My other jeans still fit but the button is somewhat of a pain when I bend over so I do not wear them often now. Overall everything is going well, I feel great and John is too thrilled to feel Jack when he is up at normal hours, trying to wake John up at 530 to feel kicks doesn't work well. haha. Check back soon for an update!
Although today was an early start, Jack decided to do marathon training at 530 AM! This morning was sonogram #2 and Jack is doing well! His kidneys are fine and are within normal size and normal fluid levels. He decided to again be stubborn and did not want to move for the sonogram lady. We got to see him sucking his thumb and he was looking straight out at us so we did not get a good profile picture this time but it was still very cute. He now weighs 1 pound 12 ounces, a "good weight" as per the nurse. The due date has not been changed so we are still on track for April 2nd, woohoo! Below is a week 26 picture, next to the Christmas tree. It may not look like it but there is a definite Jack there and I have on maternity jeans too. My other jeans still fit but the button is somewhat of a pain when I bend over so I do not wear them often now. Overall everything is going well, I feel great and John is too thrilled to feel Jack when he is up at normal hours, trying to wake John up at 530 to feel kicks doesn't work well. haha. Check back soon for an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited for you and John! Such a cute pregnant pic too! :) Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDelete-Jessie (DePerno)
That little guy! God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to be able to follow your "adventure". Glad you all had a nice Christmas. Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you and John, it must be the year for boys!! you look great ,wish you were closer but know you enjoy Maryland. We have quite a bit of snow!! love you, Gramma Dilli
ReplyDelete