The Chronicles of Jack, Julia, and Adeline Fehskens

Come along with us as we follow Jack, Julia, and Adeline to infinity and beyond.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

8 Months

Well it seems that this blog has turned more into a picture/video book than a true blog. Sorry about that for any of you that enjoy reading more about his activities than viewing pictures. I for one always like looking at pictures more so I guess that is why I do not type much. ANYWAYS!

I am amazed at this little boy of ours, he is doing different things everyday and will be 8 months tomorrow already. I have a hard time keeping track of everything. He was crawling around the floor and pulled himself up to me on the couch just to stand there and smile at me. It just about melted me to the floor, then he tried to grab the computer and I realized his true motivation was the computer not me. teehee! He does have two teeth now and it seems like he is working on some more by the amount of drool that is dripping onto our rugs. He also is self feeding anything you give him, so far he loves Puffs, scrambled eggs, baby mum-mum crackers, and tofu. He will bang on the highchair until you give him something that he can feed himself while he eats the rest of his normal meal. This whole routine is funny to me to watch happen at least 3 times a day but he gets rather serious about it if I am not fast enough for his liking.
I am currently working a lot due to the holiday and Jack is faring well with having what almost seems like single parenting. He gets super excited if we are all on the rug together or go for a trip, it is like he cannot believe that he is so lucky to have to grown up toys that amuse him and bend to his every need. This was very evident when the cashier at walmart made the comment " I would pass out too after 2 bottles"- Jack had just polished off the 2nd a few moment prior.
This year the holidays seem extra special even with the crazy schedules and not being able to travel because it marks the first time I get to share all the experiences with him. I am sure we will take more pictures than necessary in the next month but this will be our way of sending all the fun here in Baltimore out to anyone who checks this blog. I will write more soon but probably after another milestone or two! XO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment